(NaturalNews) – Did you ever wonder why such an alarmingly high percentage of Americans are obese, diabetic, depressed and suffering from cancer, heart disease, kidney disorders and skin problems? Now consider the fact that Americans pay more per capita for health care than any other nation in the world.
Americans pay the highest prices, by far, for medications, medical imaging scans, blood work, surgeries, chemotherapy and hospital stays. And yet what does America have to show for it?
The most universally diseased population in the world — and a nation on the verge of bankruptcy caused in part by mainstream medicine. But this isn’t a slam on America itself: It’s an indictment of the mainstream medical system that has been running a monopoly medical racket in America for roughly the last hundred years.
Under the system of monopolistic medical practices enforced by the FDA, AMA, FTC and state medical boards, “mainstream medicine” has taken a nation that was once relatively healthy and turned it into a disease dystopia where patients are actually taught that nutrition doesn’t work and that they must submit to patented chemicals in order to be “normal” or healthy.
Mainstream medicine has reached such a level of insanity that its corporations now claim intellectual ownership over nearly 20 percent of the human genome.
This has all been done to create a corporate monopoly over human genes in the same way that mainstream medicine has already created an FDA-enforced monopoly over isolated chemicals — many of which were ripped off from nature. At the same time that mainstream medicine has created for itself an oppressively-enforced monopoly over medical treatments, it has brought America to the brink of bankruptcy while delivering only pain, suffering and pharmaceutical addiction to the masses.
Mainstream medicine says poison is medicine (chemotherapy) while teaching people that nutrition is useless.
This is the system of medicine that dismisses the value of sunlight, colon cleansing, acupuncture and juice cleansing, but it firmly believes in toxic vaccines, chemotherapy, cancer-causing mammograms and dispensing a lifetime of poisonous medications to little babies who are now being diagnosed with depression before they’re even old enough to speak!
And yet — stunningly — the promoters and pushers of mainstream medicine claim it is a huge success! Remarkably, they even claim it is the only system of medicine in the entire world that works.
Yep, out of all the hundreds of other systems of medicine practiced around the world — most of which are based on medicinal herbs and natural remedies, by the way — the arrogant, ignorant promoters of mainstream medicine have no shame standing in a room of chemo patients (most of whom are dying from the chemotherapy) and proclaiming,
“This is the ONLY system of medicine in the entire world that has any merit whatsoever!”
And, yes, they actually believe that. Mainstream medicine may not be good at promoting health, but it is very, very good at brainwashing otherwise intelligent people into believing that the Emperor is, indeed, wearing glorious flowing robes even as he walks down the street butt naked. Ten realizations about “mainstream medicine” When it comes to whether mainstream medicine really works, here are ten important “reality check” realizations to keep in mind:
- If mainstream medicine really worked, then drug companies wouldn’t have to commit scientific fraud to fake their clinical trials, would they?
- If mainstream medicine really worked, then doctors, drugs companies and the FDA wouldn’t be afraid of competition from nutritional supplements and natural remedies, and they wouldn’t keep trying to censor or outlaw those natural remedies.
- If mainstream medicine really worked, drug companies would gladly test their drugs side-by-side with nutritional remedies to see what works best. (http://www.naturalnews.com/028473_Z…)
- If mainstream medicine really worked, health insurance costs would be extremely low. The only reason health insurance costs so much is because mainstream medicine doesn’t cure anybody, and patients stay sick, which costs more money to keep treating!
- If mainstream medicine really worked, then all the other countries in the world would be looking at the U.S. health care system and saying, “Wow, we want THAT!”
- If mainstream medicine really worked, drug companies would be out of business because virtually everybody would be healthy and therefore not need drugs on an ongoing basis.
- If mainstream medicine really worked, doctors would largely put themselves out of business by teaching patients how to take care of their own health.
- If mainstream medicine really worked, drug companies like Johnson & Johnson wouldn’t have to pay kickbacks (bribes) to nursing homes to entice them to push more of their drugs onto helpless senior citizens.
- If mainstream medicine really worked, the treatment of teenagers with chemotherapy wouldn’t have to be enforced by court order with the threat of arrest and imprisonment of the parents (as happens in the U.S. today). (http://www.naturalnews.com/Abraham_…)
- If mainstream medicine really worked, drug companies wouldn’t need to advertise on television to persuade people to take drugs they don’t need.
Now, to hear mainstream medicine pushers say it, the only reason Americans are so sick and diseased right now is because — get this — not enough people are taking enough medications! Yes… if they could only convince more parents to drug more babies and toddlers; or if they could get more teens on four, five or six drugs at once; or if they could convince nursing homes to pop a dozen different meds into the mouths of senior citizens then we’d all be healthier!
America, you see, suffers from a medication deficiency.
That’s the line of mainstream medicine: More meds = less disease.
And now, they’re trying to convince everyone that even healthy people now need meds (statin drugs) even if they show no symptoms of disease.
So now — get this — being healthy is no longer enough to avoid medications! We’re ALL supposed to be medicated, whether we’re healthy or not. Mainstream medicine, you see, isn’t satisfied to just treat sick people with its medications, radiation machines and surgical procedures: It wants to put all the healthy people on pills, too.
And what will be the result of all this?
Imagine in your own mind, for a moment:
- What will be the result if, say, Americans start taking twice as much medication as they do right now.
- Will Americans be healthier?
- Of course not. They will be more diseased. More medicated and chemically contaminated. The fish downstream will be even more polluted with pharmaceutical runoff and the bio sludge human waste “compost” products now being put on farms will be even more heavily saturated with medication chemicals.
- Will that create health for America?
- Of course not. Mainstream medicine does not work. And pushing mainstream medicine onto more people will only cause more sickness, more suffering and more bankruptcies across American households. It will, however, accomplish one very important thing: The obscene financial enrichment of a few powerful corporations like Pfizer, Merck, Johnson & Johnson and AstraZeneca.
And that, my friends, is the entire point of mainstream medicine: To mainline the profits for Big Pharma, sideline the legitimate health problems of the American people, and streamline the criminal soaking of the rich, the poor and the recently-insured in order to turn sickness into profit. That’s mainstream medicine for you.
I’m sure glad I don’t use it.